Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

TGIF and PAYDAY

It's Friday, and it's the most anticipated day of the week. 

However, I have committed myself to do weekend classses. I know it's tiring, but I need some extra cash/income for the family. It seems that I don't have a choice. I have been teaching here in this school for just seven months now, but this is my fourth school in my 6 years staying here in Thailand. So far, this is the best school I ever and will ever have. Although they only give a fair salary for Filipino teachers, but we are given chances for special classes on Saturday and Sunday. 

Too bad though, I only have few students enrolled in my weekend class. But yesterday, one of the Thai colleague offered help. He will give me students coz he can't have more than 20 in a class. Thanks goodness for his kindness. I am positive that the longer I will teach/stay here, the better opportunities I will have.

Have a great day everyone. Of course you will have, coz it's payday today.

No comments: