Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Calisthenics or Weight Lifting

I was working out since 2011 of November. I was so desperate to get a six-pack abs. I started to research and found out some great programs like P90x and later the ao-called INSANITY workout. Makes you really insane. But honestly, I really didn't finish any of them, for the P90x, I only did it for like 2 months because I'm a little impatient and wanna to hit the gym. So I did. I took some protein powder, tried the creatine, and experimented on some supplements. Took it for around 3 months the most. It's was all good I could say. The only downside there was that I couldn't afford to maintain it. My pocket can't handle no more. So, I'm back to all natural at the moment. Diet was sick though. But I still cheat sometimes. It's no big deal for me.

However, it's been like three months already that I didn't hit the gym. But I'm still working out by doing calisthenics. I've been researching over again about this stuff. It's pretty interesting, that is. 

Anyway, here are some of the reasons why I left the gym for a while.

1. My goal is not to build massive bulky muscles, and I think even if I'll try, it's so hard to achieve without the used of supplements, which I have no plan on maintaining it.

2. I am so busy. I don't have time to go to the gym.

3. I've been so fond of MMA/UFC. So my main goal on my physique is that to be just lean, sculpted and flexible. That' why I choose calisthenics. But if I can buy my own weights, I would probably combined weight lifting and calisthenics.

If you wanna see some calisthenics workout, visit this You Tube page.

The Fortress

This guy really motivates me. He never lift weight but gains a lot of mass muscle after three years. 

What your idea though?

Thanks for stopping by.

Stay healthy everyone...

No comments: