Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Where do I begin?

I really don't know how to start this. I'm really not used of writing stuffs nowadays but I'll give it a try.

I think, I'll just first talk about my school.

I'm the only Filipino teacher in this school, a vocational college, Hatyai Amnuaywit School of Business Administration. Been teaching here since June. Generally, people and the place is pretty much cool. But not perfect. Here's the glitch.

We don't have classes already, but we're still required to be on duty. Whatever!!! I really hate it. It's ridiculous . However, I can't be heard, coz I'm not voicing it out.

I don't have somebody (in school) to talk to about this ludicrous situation I have at this moment. That's my choice though. I'm afraid of what I might say. Better be silent. What if I'll bark at them? LOL... Silent is considered as the best and peril weapon.

So what did I do? Go for a hunger strike!!! Hahahaha....

I loaded my PSP (PlayStationPortable) with movies, mp3 and games. In the morning, I manage to watch 1 movie, and later in the afternoon, I'll play with it for about 3 straight hours. Huh, what a relief. My hands suffered a temporary slight pain after. Currently, I have this Prince of Persia: Rival of Two Swords psp game. It' s really stunning though.

What would they expect me to do? LOL...

Anyway, hope I can get over with this freak situation.

Is this enough? I mean, the content of my very first blog? I'd better stop here. Hope I can think of any better things next time.

God bless...